The Ebook Central Collection covers current topics in military and security studies and is especially strong in military history and strategy.
• Use the Sign In link to create an account at the top right of the page
• Ebook Central books can’t be checked out or downloaded in their entirety
• Read these titles online
• Sections of an eBook can be saved as a PDF file and printed, stored, or emailed
• The help pages cover everything you need to know to use the eBrary eBook collection
• Use the Ebook Central NWC library tip sheet for detailed steps on using eBook Central
Access the database here:
Useful Apps that you will need to download Ebook Central eBooks to your iPad or Android tablet:
Bluefire Reader -- free app for iPods, iPads, Android devices (required for Ebook Central ebook and downloads to Apple or Android devices)
You will need to create an Adobe ID in order to download EBSCO ebooks to your device. Use the link below:
Useful Apps that you will need to download Ebook Central eBooks to computers and eReaders (not Kindle*)
You will need to download the Adobe Digital Editions software in order to download Ebrary ebooks to your computer and transfer to compatible devices (not available for Kindle*). Use the link below:
Link to Ebook central ebook collection. While connected through NWC account, create a personal Ebrary account. You will need this to download ebooks.
Useful Apps for eBooks you may have downloaded from your public library:
Overdrive Media Console -- free app for Apple & Android devices
*NOTE: Kindle Fire devices support Bluefire Reader software to download eBooks.