Is your topic too broad? Too much many resources? Make your results list more manageable and relevant
Here are some ideas
- Theoretical approach: Limit your topic to a particular approach or theory to the issue. For example, if your topic is about artificial intelligence, examine the theories surrounding of the one aspect of AI application and development.
- Aspect or sub-topic: Consider only one piece of the topic. For example, if your topic is artificial intelligence, investigate AI and policy.
- Time: Limit the time span you examine. For example, on a topic in AI, maybe focus on the last five years.
- Gender, age, and sex. For example, social media and children
- Geography: A geographic analysis can be useful to examine an issue. For example, if your topic is about human enhancement technologies, investigate these technologies and its applications in Asia versus U.S.